Answer this ::How to Turn Down your Boss’ Sexual Advances Without Losing your Job

This is rather a sad case and i must this(sexual advances or harassment) is what happens almost every time in a country where ladies are not supposed to work or where ladies are not taken serious at their workplace.


The lady who sent the letter below needs your advice on how to professionally deal with the situation sexual advances. Kindly comment below
I AM DECENT AND HARDWORKING. I DON’T WEAR PROVOCATIVE OUTFITS ALTHOUGH I STAY CLASSY.
THIS MY FATHER’S AGE-MATE HAS BEEN ON MY NECK FOR SOME TIME NOW JUST TO GO DOWN WITH ME. I KEEP TELLING HIM NO AND ALL BUT HE WON’T BULGE A BIT. HE’S GOT A WIFE AND KIDS.
I DON’T WANNA RUIN HIS HOME NEITHER DO I WANT TO PUT MY OWN FUTURE IN JEOPARDY BY SLEEPING WITH HIM.
HOWEVER, JOBS ARE VERY SCARCE IN THIS COUNTRY AND I DON’T WANNA LOSE THIS 6-FIGURE PAYING JOB COS HE KEEPS THREATENING TO LAY ME OFF IF I DON’T DO HIS BIDDING.
Answer this ::How to Turn Down your Boss’ Sexual Advances Without Losing your Job Answer this ::How to Turn Down your Boss’ Sexual Advances Without Losing your Job Reviewed by Unknown on 09:16 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.