Must Read:::Tonto Dikeh’s husband buys N45million Lexus 570 for her

Tonto Dikeh’s husband buys N45million Lexus 570 for her -The actress announced on social media that her husband has bought the N45million SUV for her.


The actress on social media, shared the photos of the car above and wrote:
“I am indeed speechless by your love for me..Everyday I applaud myself for marrying such an awesome husband as you….Thank u my dearest husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(Lexus LX 570 2017).
May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK. Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING#MYKINGKONG #LOVERS #GIFT#PRAYINGWIFE #SANTA CAME EARLY@lexususa”.
Apart from the SUV, Tonto Dikeh also owns a 2016 Toyota Prado purchased by her husband Oladunni Churchill.
Must Read:::Tonto Dikeh’s husband buys N45million Lexus 570 for her Must Read:::Tonto Dikeh’s husband buys N45million Lexus 570 for her Reviewed by Unknown on 07:56 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.